Bloggy Newness

I have a confession to make. I'm a totally blog newb. That's right, I said it. I have had them in the past and posted frequently but like so many others out there I've been primarily talking to myself. Good for some old fashioned therapy but not so great for someone who hopes to connect with others through her blog. So, I'm creating some goals for myself as suggested over at Mama Blogga. (If you're pretty much a blogging virgin like myself I check out her site for some super helpful tips.)

  • Put myself out there by connecting with other bloggers through comments. I'll set my goal at 20 for the rest of the week and this weekend.
  • Try to come up with posts that will be interesting as well as relevant to those who may be reading my blog.
  • Use my blog as a platform to support the causes that are nearest and dearest to my heart.

So, there you have it. A few goals to use this puppy to it's fullest advantage. For now.

1 comments:

Jordan McCollum said...

Awesome! With goals like that, I'm sure you'll go far.

Thanks for the link!

Post a Comment